Friday, May 23, 2008

Pet Peeves Ahora (Currently)

So I don't have any pets.
Except my horse.

And all the peeves that I keep under my bed.

So every know and then i bring them out and play with them... thought I might bring you into this wonderful experience today. So I hope that you enjoy meeting my peeves, give them a pat, they won't bite.

NB - My Peeves tend to be not so much hates. More irritants. And they apply just as much to myself as to other people (often more!)

Peeves pertaining to people:

- Meddling and gossiping, especially when it interferes with friendships and personal issues.

- People who are really down on themselves.

- People who dish out heaps of hassling, and then can't actually deal with it themselves. This includes the people who don't actually let anyone know they can't deal with it, but just go home and have a cry about it.

- When friendships change dynamic for no real reason, or for a stupid reason.

- People who don't make an effort to understand other people.

- People who don't notice when others are getting upset.


Pet Peeves Pertaining Particularly to myself:

- My lack of self control

- The ways that I disappoint myself and don't live up to my standards.

- When I get carried away

- The lack of innocence in my mind, and the way that this comes out my mouth.


So you know.. just a few things.


They keep me company on long, cold and lonely nights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are Peeves? :)

Random Rambler said...

have you never heard the phrase 'pet peeves' it's like things that you get annoyed at... i've never actually read a dictionary definition, it's a very american term, so I looked it up on urban dictionary (best dictionary I know, lol) Pet Peeve -
An irritating experience caused by others in which you cannot control

Anonymous said...

Oh right - that makes sense now haha. Cheers