Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Things that I love about people..

So to carry on from my previous rather negative post.

I thought I'd post to you some happiness.

These are some things that I totally love about people:

- I love how you can have personal jokes with someone, even though you're only just getting to know them

- I love people who appreciate the importance and 'weight' of music, and you can tell

- I love people who can be themselves, wherever they are, once you know them, you then know that you know them.

- People who don't shy away from struggle/dichotomy/tension.

- People who 'get' other people

- Verbal diorrhea people.. say what they think. Always sincere.

- People who make an effort

- People who let you journey alongside them

- People who understand the way the world is interlinked, and don't want to fit it all into boxes.

- When you can tell someone is awestruck.

- Not afraid to laugh or cry alongside someone else.

- People who you can talk about anything with and not feel awkward

- Randomness

No comments: